Nursing Award Guidelines & Process
- Applicants must be engaged in nursing at Chestnut Hill Hospital for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Full-time, part-time, pool nurses and nursing staff are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in clinical nursing studies (direct patient care), including but not limited to diploma, associate, undergraduate or graduate programs.
- The Fund does not provide for pre-requisite nursing program courses.
- Previous award recipients are eligible to apply.
- There is one application cycle annually – this year’s application deadline is: Monday, April 4th, 2022 at 5 p.m.
The Elissa Messori Jacobsen Nursing Education Award will be granted to up to 5 nurses this year.
Please direct any questions to Bethany Flood at 215-438-8102 or Bethany@F4HE.org