Nursing Award Guidelines & Process
- Applicants must be engaged in nursing at CHHS for a minimum of one year.
- Full-time, part-time, pool nurses and nursing staff are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in clinical nursing studies (direct patient care), including but not limited to diploma, associate, undergraduate or graduate programs.
- The Fund does not provide for pre-requisite nursing program courses.
- Previous award recipients are eligible to apply.
- There is one application cycle annually – this year’s application deadline is: Monday, January 18th, 2021 at 5:00pm.
To apply, please complete the following:
- Complete your application via Survey Monkey (for a list of application questions, click here)
- A letter from your academic advisor stating which program you are enrolled in and your current academic standing
- A completed W-9 (form W-9)
Please email your letter and W-9 to NursingAward@greentreecommunity.health.org or mail them to:
Foundation for Health Equity™
10 East Springfield Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Note: Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview. These will be scheduled during the month of February 2021.
The Elissa Messori Jacobsen Nursing Education Award will be granted to up to 5 nurses this year.